Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Welcome to my weekly post, Dear Friends. It's always lovely to see you all. We've had some pretty icky weather lately, and the Blue Boy's eating has been up and down, but we're soldiering on, always hoping for the best. By the way, can those of you who haven't done so already spare some good thoughts for our Pal Zoe over at Brian's blog? She is dealing with some very serious health issues and we are all very worried.

At my end, I continue to live the life a queen. I hang out quite often with the Blue Boy, but I take exception to #1's reflection that I do so principally to hoover up whatever food he doesn't eat. That really is very rude of her.



The weather has been rather too rainy to venture out much into the cat run, so I have mainly been practicing my various dangles:






Be well, Dear Friends!

8 comments:

  1. we send lots of potp to zoe...it's extra hard to need a vet in this times... we hope for good news at Brians post today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather clears up soon for you, Tama. We have been purring lots for Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I didn't do any commenting yesterday so didn't know about Zoe. I will go right over there.
    You are getting very imaginative with all your different dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama-Chan, we continue to send purrs to Genji, to Zoe at Brian's Home, and for both Dakota & Cody at Cat Chat with Caren & Cody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love seeing all your different dangles Miss Tama-Chan. We have our paws crossed for Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are a beautiful Queen sweet Tama! Thanks for the well wishes for our Zoe, she just got home from the hospital, we've missed her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have sent purrayers and POTP to Zoe and hope that your Blue Boy feels better, but are glad to hear you are making sure nothing goes to waste/waist !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tama, you look just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.