Tuesday 1 October 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: I don't really want to sound like the voice of doom but you do know this will be my last Tama-Chan Tuesday with #1 for at least 5 weeks? Woe, woe, woe...

Anyway, it is getting cooler out there, so I have resumed my favourite post in the snug on the landing, and #1 says I look incredibly cute. She may just be buttering me up, but I think it's true, actually:


But it is still warm enough to dine al fresco, and I am asking #1 to serve me on the cat run windowsill as long as it's possible.


I also rather like to sit on the kitchen table, in case #1 might want to give me a treat.


And I do continue to practice my dangles, as one never knows when one might need them.


Happy October, by the way!

6 comments:

  1. happy october to you all!!! and let's hope that the rain stops at least for a while so we can be outside ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you have so many fine places to occupy in your home Tama :)
    It's good to have lots of choices to take your mind off #1 leaving.Nah! Probably won't work. You'll still miss her :(
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-chan, you are so beautiful! But where has this year gone?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy October Miss Tama-Chan. You do look super cute sleeping in your snug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer that #1 is leaving so soon, and for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know #1 will be back before you know it, she will miss your cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.