Wednesday 9 October 2019

Woofie Wednesday


Ollie: Woof, Woof, everyone! Ollie here! I thought you would like some news of me! I am doing really well, and am being exceptionally well taken care of by Mr. G and Ms. N. And I have some pics taken by Mr. G to share with you!

I get to spend some quality time with my little buddy, Tora-Chan:



And Ms. N is making sure that my ears and the rest of me are properly combed!





PS: #1 is having a great time from what we hear! Tama an Genji will report tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Ollie, do you enjoy getting groomed as much as we do? It sure looks like it! Good to see you having fun too.
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, you appear to be in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are really enjoying your grooming, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look like you are enjoying yourself Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ollie, it looks like you enjoy a lot being groomed ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are being spoiled Ollie and you deserve it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are being so well taken care of in #1's absence!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.