Friday 8 May 2015

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty neighs, Everyone! Can you believe that #1 returned and has now gone away again? Well, at least I got to see a bit of her when she was here.

I posed for her to show just how pretty I am with my short summer coat:


And just before she left, my trainer worked me so #1 could see what a clever girl I am!




Vidock: So, #1 has gone away again, but guess what? That's not the end of it! Uncle E and Ms. S have gone with her! So, we are totally abandoned! Still, she did come and admire me before she left and I showed her my best side:


Pretty studly, dontcha think?

 

10 comments:

  1. You two are looking awesome! I gathered from Facebook that #1 is off on Percheron business, so at least she will be thinking of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look so good, we bet it was hard for #1 to leave you!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been hard for #1 to leave such beautiful horses we think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violetta and Vidock you are so gorgeous! I hope #1 will come back home soon. Big purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so nice to see you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yous two is drop dead gorgeous!!!
    And mes sure #1 will be back befores yous knows it!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both looking superb!!! And we are sure that #1 made sure you had all you need before she left again. She will be back soon - probably with some good treats too:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pawesome ! We heard that #1 is off for some Percheron stuff, we bet she's thinking of you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are both looking good. #1 will soon be back this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH yes, Vidock. I don't think I will ever see anyone as studly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.