Friday 2 November 2012

Vidock and Violette Vendredi


Vidock: It has been brought to my attention that I have something of an international fan base when it comes to the little pink snip on my nose. Wow! In that case, here, ladies (I imagine you are all Ladies?), is something just for you:

You may kiss!

It's pretty wet again over here, but, as you can see, I am warm and dry, and the supplies of self-serve hay are plentiful!


Yummy!


Oh, and since this is also Family Friday, I thought you might enjoy seeing this nice photo of my Mama, Jessy, and my full sister, Altesse (she is two years old):



Violette: Since I have been inside, #1 has taken the time to come over and groom me fairly regularly. She says I have the nasty habit of rolling in "muck". I ask you, what's wrong with that? Anyway, she comes with a bunch of different brushes, and I must say I do enjoy the massages. Last time around, she took a couple of nice portraits of me too!

This one is pretty cute:


And this one more sultry:


Have a great Friday, everyone!

22 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for pink nosies. And freckles.

    Have a YAYful day, every-horsies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are both warm and comfy in the chill weather. Lovely noms just there for the taking and relaxing massages as well. Sounds like the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet you are both happy to be in the dry stables rather than the cold and wet fields. Violette we think the sultry look is excellent.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom is sending Vidock kisses and we love the sultry Violette pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those really are nice pictures. They make The Mum miss working with horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing pink nose! We have a warm spell of weather here and most of the snow has melted. There is quite a lot of nasty ice around though, and itis getting dark early - winter is here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous nose photos for Nosevember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny that you mentioned your pink nose, Vidock - my human is also a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I just want to come over there and give that pink snip a big kiss! Violette, you do look rather cute in your pictures... especially with that piece of hay hanging from your mane.

    Cindy & Millie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rolling in the muck!?!
    Not yous Violette, purrhaps yous is a horse from hell!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are sending smoochies for that cute pink snooter:) Have a great weekend and we hope it doesn't stay so wet.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vidock , you come from a handsome lineage!
    And Violette, you are so pretty and sweet :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are simply irresistible
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. *SMOOCH*

    Sheesh, Mommy is hyperventilating...

    Violette, muck is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMC !
    They are BIG !
    Hope they don´t eat kitties for lunch *mol*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Vidock. Quite the nostril-cam view. Felt I could crawl right up in there and take a nap.

    Violette: Although I don't roll around in the muck, I do take dirt baths. Feels great, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. ::thud:: Sorry, the Mommy's fainted from the close-up of that lovely pink spot! xoxoxo

    Pee Ess - Violette, you're lookin lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We LOVE seeing you two! Did you feel that wet kiss on your pink nose, Vidock??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smooches on those pretty noses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.