Thursday 17 May 2012

Tommy Thursday


Tom: I hope that my being featured in two posts in one week won't seem like a Tommy overdose, but I wanted to share with you some fun times I have had the past few days.

You wil of course remember mad Fernant. He is as mad as ever but perhaps a little more respectful now that he is a little older. Here he is looking goofy as I wait for #1 to throw the ball:


Did I say something about his being more "respectful"? That's MY Ball he's got there!


And then he tried to make it up to me by giving me all these little submissive licks. Hah!



Yesterday, #1 and I went to the chateau for the first time in ages, and there I met the cutest girl! Her name is Phoebe:


She was very playful!


But I was very busy. I love chasing my tennis ball around the castle moat, especially where it's really steep!


On the home front, I got a new stuffie!


And here I am enjoying one of my favorite snacks! It's BiBi-Q flavoured!!!


18 comments:

  1. One khan nevFUR have too much Tommy!

    Phoebe is a beaWOOty Brit girl!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I'm sure I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE BiBi-Q too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, what a sweet gaze you have as you pose with your new stuffie. Does it squeak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tom, I LOVED that last picture of you with your BiBi-Q flavored snack! MOL! Oh and that Phoebe..she's a keeper, you better go see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy.....we can never have enough of you!
    Fabulous photos.


    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've had a great week Tommy, lots of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you are having great fun playing in the castle moat Tommy.
    What do you do with your old stuffies Tommy - do you kill them!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ther is no such thing as too much Tommy! And yum, Bibi-Q lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like Bibi was having a little taste of YOU too, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the BiBiQ like the snack too?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would never have too much of you Tommy! It looks as though you have had a wonderful week. Hope the sun continues to shine for you over the weekend :)

    the critters in The Cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tommy, we never get tired of seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure you had a grreat day.... and you finished enjoying a BiBi-Q flavoured leg!
    Haaaa!
    I love that picture
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tommy, I wish I could have been hanging out with you and Fernant (and your stuffie) instead of being at doggie day care. Good news is that mom is going to stay with me tomorrow...life is good again.

    tail wags,

    Grete

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tommy, we could see you every day and never tire of you. Great photos, and such nice playpals you have.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. you sure made lots of friends yesterday Tommy. We sure wouldn't like to share either
    Snorts
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. How is it all the animals in France are so gorgeous? We want some BiBi-Q too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tommy yous is such a adorable dog! Almost as adorable as my hairy slobbery sisters. No wonder everyone wants to kiss yous!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Bibi-Q something you can send over Tommy? We would like it furry much.

    Tanaka_chan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.