Friday 25 May 2012

Fun and Family on Friday



Violette: Pretty Neighs everyone! GUESS WHAT? #1 has been visiting me every day, and  she told me that she has decided that she is keeping me! Initially, her plan had been to have me schooled and then find me a good Forever Home because it's pretty expensive to board two horses. But I managed to totally seduce her and she says she simply can't bear the thought of parting with me. Grin!!!!


She also went to tell my Mama, Hotesse, the news!


She apparently said to tell me to be a very good girl and continue to give #1 lots and lots of kisses. I can do that! 

Staying on the subject of #1's equine love stories, here is a nice portrait of Reinette. She has been "enjoying the favors" of Orgueil and will probably be going home soon. We'll miss her!



Tama-Chan: We are pretty excited here at Poupounette Central because we got hold of a couple of photos of one of my other sons whom we had had no news of in a long, long time. Remember little Fuku-Chan, brother to The Beebs?


Well, the boy is now a bona fide STUD, and here he is all grown-up:



I must say I am feeling quite proud of my progeny! I think you can really see the resemblance to The Beebs in that second pic.

I guess since we're speaking of studs and this is Vendredi after all, we should have a pic of our Vidock too, right?


Wishing our North-American friends a great Memorial Day weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Violette, I am not in the least surprised. In fact, I thought you had already settled into the Chan Clan quite nicely!

    Fuku Chan is quite the handsome fella!!

    Have yourselves a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off course #1 can´t part from you :)
    Fuku-Chan is a fine grown up stud and Vidock look great too !
    Have a pawsome friday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Fuku-Chan likes to channel his Inner Husky?

    Happy FrEYEday to ALL the V's!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy - khongrats on the horsepuppy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Such wonderful news here! So very happy for Violette and #1.

    Fuku-chan is elegantly handsome. Swoon!

    And I love Vendredi Vidock photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! Violette - you have found a great new home....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on becoming part of the Poupounette gang Violette - we know you will be very happy.
    Tama-Can how nice to catch up with your boy Fuku-Chan - we can tell he takes after his beautiful Mama and there is such a strong likeness to Beebs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we knew #1 wouldn't be able to let Violette go to a new home. Just look at how beautiful she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violette, you are one lucky lady! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady Catherine Bastet25 May 2012 at 21:13

    Violette, i broke into a broad smile when i read you'd become a fullly fledged member of the chan clan. You are a sweet and beautful girl. Wonderful to have an update on Fuku-Chan!
    Enjoy the sun all of you, purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violette, I am so glad #1 made it official... although I pretty much assumed she was not going to be able to give you up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Violette it would be very difficult to resist all that girlish charm of yours to be sure! LP wouldn't have been able to resist for long at all! Why do you think she still has the "fosters" Tulip and Leo after TWO years?! There would never be a home GOOD ENOUGH for them...is what we are all starting to believe ;)
    Vidock you are getting really HUGE. What a handsome boy you are becoming!
    Have a great weeekend each and every one of you :)

    the critters in The Cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuku-Chan! Squeeeee! What a beyond gorgeous baby! My heart just leapt when I saw his little face. He looks like he could be darling Sei-Chan's kitty with is precious facial expression. Without a doubt, he has grown into a very handsome mancat. How wonderful that we've gotten to see him.
    Violette, We were hoping that you would stay on as a member of the Poupounette gang! You are going to
    have the best life! You couldn't ask for a finer #1 than #1!
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Violette is staying, yippee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Violette, we are a little late to the party, but you know that we are all cheering here at Casa de Cory! We adore you and we are so happy you are officially a part of the family! Woo hoo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.