Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tama-Chan's Thrill-Seeking Tuesday!


Tama-Chan: Dear Friends! Apart from enjoying the sun over the past few days, I have continued on my search for thrilling new activities. The other day, I was looking very closely at one of the lizards, and I decided to ask him for a few lessons as I think he has some cool moves. What do you think?

Our initial consultation:


And here I am trying out the moves:



Please try and ignore a certain "blue" photo bomber. Those tilty moves are really complicated and I couldn't allow myself to be distracted by him…

Just for old times' sake, here is a little dangle I indulged in on one of the platforms in the cat run:


But the peaceful interlude was short-lived. Look what was coming my way…


Fortunately, #1 was able to distract that Beebs of mine. She only has to call him and he goes running into her arms! Did I mention how soppy he is?

Last but not least for today, here I am trying out that wonderful, fluffy duvet in the guest bedroom:


We are expecting things to be pretty quiet in the CB over the next few days as so many of our friends desert us for Blog Paws…

16 comments:

  1. The only trick I'd like to see from a lizard is having it take a running leap - into my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would like to learn to climb walls too ;)
    We loved your moves Tama!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizards are for eating. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think finding lizards would be most enjoyable
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. we think that may have been less consultation, more INVITATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A for effort in trying to nab that lizard Tama! Our LP says she won't be deserting you when she goes to Blog Paws...she will be collecting info and "reporting" back to everyone when she gets back! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, I love your moves for the lizard. Especially the second photo is fantastic!
    And love your dangle phto. That's such a nice spot for that. I admire your cat run very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are SO jealous that you have lizards! Do they taste like chick-hen? We wish we knew! Thanks for the purrs for Julie, the mom is going to take her to the vet today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I have seen a real lizard...that Godzilla introoder doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How neat that you have a lizard friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tu prends des cours de chacrobaties Tama ?
    C'est pas mal comme prof un lézard. Mais si tu veux moi aussi je peux t'en donner. Je suis assez douée pour ça !
    Le tout c'est de ne pas se laisser distraire par les importuns !
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what prowess!!! We're duly impressed - you obviously got some excellent pointers from Mister Lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, we don't have any lizard visitors here - we like your moves!
    Our mom is deserting us (sniff) for BlogPaws, but she promised to bring us back extra treats and swag. She will try to read up on her favorite blogs while she is there, but her old ipad is kind of cranky when she tries to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have very good moves. It takes skill to perfect them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We do so envy your last adventure on the comfy guest bed - if only we could get on one of those too:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is very impressive lizard movements Tama-Chan! What a wonderful duvet you found to nap on.
    Marty's
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.