Wednesday 25 September 2024

Well-met on Wednesday

 

#1 here. Hello, everyone. You may remember that, when I went to England in early July I met Perdie and Sherlock, two lovely kitties who were adopted by my friends Ms. N and Mr. M a few months previously. This trip was a lovely opportunity to see them again and get to know them a little better .

Liker all good kitties, they love boxes. The first shot is Perdie and then comes Sherlock.



Perdie has a beautiful heart on her back/side:


She checked out my suitcase:


Sherlock really loved the treats I took them!



And Perdie loved the fact that I knew to put my plate on the floor so she could pre-clean it.


Ms. N sent me these photos after I left. First, Perdie enjoying "my" unmade bed:


And Sherlock followed suit!


It was a delight to spend some time with these two!


2 comments:

  1. how cute... and they loved you and they know immediately you are a super good peep :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and gave you a proper welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.