Thursday 19 September 2024

Thankful Thursday

 

Tama-Chan: Dear Friends, I wanted to thank you for the outpouring of kindness and support following yesterday's post. I am going to do my best to do as well as felinely possible, and stick around for as long as possible, with the support and love of my #1. I am pleased to say that I ate well yesterday and have been taking my liver supplements (milk thistle) easily with a little bit (a lot!) of Laughing Cow cheese. #1 has also cooked me a lovely combo of rice, yogurt and egg yolk (after consulting with the vet) which I am enjoying, and has ordered some other yummy foods for me. I am thankful for all of this

So here I am, sitting on my favourite kitchen chair yesterday afternoon, doing an all-paw dangle!


As you know, #1 is leaving early tomorrow morning and won't be back until Monday night, so we won't be posting over that period. I thought it would be nice to share pics of all my Poupounette Central siblings today.

Sunny Benny


Meditating Ryū


Upside down Momo:


Ollie Woofie:



We'll see you next week!


10 comments:

  1. hugs and lots and lots of potp to da poupounette central...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon courage a tous! You are a trooper Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tama-Chan, you keep eating that well while #1 is gone and she will be glad to hear the reports. Thanks fur sharing the rest of the fur photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do have THE most Awesome dangles and the four paw is winner. everyone looks happy today and I know Mr G will keep you happy and feed you your new diet. hugs and love and prayers for you and your siblings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for your health, Tama. Your family pictures are beautifukl. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep eating the yummy stuffs and getting better, Tama. Happy Thursday to the Poupounette gang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you sweet Tama and we're very happy you are eating well. Y'all be good while #1 is away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tama-Chan, we'll always wish you and yours only the very best for every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look so good today! We have our paws crossed that you continue to feel well, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.