Thursday 24 November 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

Ollie: I hear that today is a celebration called Thanksgiving in the United States and I would like to send our best wishes to all our friends across the pond. We are thankful for all of you! It is just an ordinary day here, but Mr. G and Ms. N are coming to tea, so it will be special!

You may remember me mentioning that I managed to roll in something wonderful just before #1 left for her eye operation. Well, her friend, Ms. E, came over on Tuesday and they bundled me into the bathtub and shampooed me! They said that I was absolutely disgusting. Now, I smell like a lovely clean boy and I am thankful for that. Here are a couple of pics of Ms. E helping to towel me dry:




The whole experience was absolutely exhausting!


And here is me looking clean, shiny and fluffy in the garden:


11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends!You look very handsome all bathed and sparkling, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you got a spring cleaning in fall? wow! happy thanksgivung thursday to you... even when it is just any thursday here ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, we don't want to know what you rolled in, but don't do it again, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ollie... the things you canines get into!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those great pictures of your de-stinking! We told Auntie Di about your comments last night -

    BUT it appears you are evaluating your choices for a re-roll!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so nice of #1's friends to come help clean you up. It's too bad you weren't allowed to keep your furs stinky like you wanted though. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankful you are all nice and clean Ollie. Happy TDay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "Oh no! They shampooed all the delicious stink off of you? Well, at least now you can go find something else to roll in. Maybe it will be even more stinky!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice Thanksgiving wishes and I'm glad to hear you are all sweet and clean again Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you’re a clean machine, Ollie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.