Thursday 18 November 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

#1 here. I am thankful that I was able to return more or less as planned  from Paris yesterday, despite the fact that there was a train strike and almost no trains running. In the end, I took one of the few trains that did run, which only went as far as Chartres, and Mr. G came to get me there by car!

Whilst in Paris, I went to an amazing exhibition of beautiful objects from ancient Tajikistan. Kitties featured quite heavily there:



And then, I wen to a different museum where I came across this gorgeous guy. It's an incense burner!

Our apologies for the lack of commenting these past few days. We shall now return to regular commenting!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a treat to see these ancient art pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a strike? oh my.... but fortunately you are back at poupounette central..

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing so precious as friends and you have a good one in Mr G! :)
    Those ancient art pieces are amazing!
    It appears cats are and always were popular ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool things you found at the museums. We're glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ancient objects are lovely. Glad you got back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, those items are amazing! I'm sure glad you were able to get back home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you made it back, though [robably not nearly a glad as your furkids are ! Those art objects are wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pew! Glad you were able to get back home...to a joyful reunion of the furry ones and yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What terrific Cat Art! Mom loves any art and misses museums and galleries. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.