Sunday 7 November 2021

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: I am sorry to say that we are once again minus any photos of the horses as #1 hasn't been able to go and see them, but at least we do have a few to post from Poupounette Central.

Benny has now gotten into the habit of spending the evenings either on #1's knees or tucked in next to her



This is not the best photo but it will give you an idea of our evenings. Can you see Ollie on the floor?


And here are Ollie and Benny at their usual morning snuggle post on #1's bed:


Me helping #1 with her blogging, and warning Benny not to come any closer!


And I saved the best for last!


I do love to snuggle with my #1!

9 comments:

  1. Well done Tama...and those eyes!! Ooh-la-la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great snuggle pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snuggles sure made us smile and I love your happy face sweet Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benny get the snuggles time in the evening and you get it in the morning! Ahhh, glad you worked it out! Ollie gets snuggles at any and all times, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like to snuggle on mum's lap or anywhere next to her. I also like to sleep close to her at night :)
    I really like your snuggle pic with #1. You are such a cutie Tama!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great snuggles this week. Benny, I like to lay on my mom’s legs like that too. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some good snuggles this week! I hope #1 gets to visit with the horses for next week's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Oh! Oh! |The best sunggles EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.