Monday 29 November 2021

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Go on! Admit it! You missed me tonnes! #1 finally came to see us yesterday. With the awful weather we had all weekend, I was seriously muddy, but if you take a close look at my photo, you will see that I am on my way to becoming a unicorn! Hey, you always knew I was magical, right?


Benny: I have been practicing on #1's Aussie stock saddle. She said that maybe I could ride Vidock one day!


Ollie: #1 caught me in a typical Springer pose, with one paw up!


We wish al of our friends a good week, and a good start to December!


11 comments:

  1. we always guessed that you are a unicorn.... and yes the weather was horrible... and it still is... coat time ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job of rolling and perfecting your unicorn horn, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We three manly felines think the three of you are manly indeed! Sami, Yuki and Louis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidock, you would make a pawsome unicorn :)
    Benny it would be cool to see you riding Vidock!
    Ollie, you are pawsome!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You boys are all always magical and you've got the look Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all three of you but especially Vidock! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We LOVE all the manliness! Benny, you would make an incredible horsecat riding on the magical Vidock Unicorn! And OOllie, Cinnamon says that is the PURRFECT pose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.