Sunday 16 May 2021

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends. Can you believe that a whole week has gone by in such a short time? It has been raining a lot here, but we have had some amazing rainbows too. I have loved the peace and quiet but #1 has warned me that my good times will soon be ruined...

I have been doing quite a bit of snuggling with #1.


As you can see, I love sitting with her when she's at the laptop in the living room.


You also know that Ollie and I love to snuggle with #1 first thing in the morning. She got this rather nice picture of the two of us.


I am sitting on her, in case you're wondering...

She and Benny took this cute selfie:


Fernant was with us again for a couple of days this week, and #1 took this pic:


There were also lots of birthday snuggles with the horsies:

The Big V getting a kiss along with his carrot:


Heloise sneaking in a carrot, even though it wasn't her birthday!


#1 and Violette blowing air kisses:


We don't have a new snuggle pic with Hotesse this week, but we'll get one next week!

Happy Snuggling, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    Best snuggle pics!!!
    You made mum and I smile :)
    I love snuggles too.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great snuggle pictures. That's so sweet that even Fernant feels so comfortable in his home away from home when he's with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snuggle pictures ! It looks like little Benny is doing well ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are sweet snuggles. Fernant looks completely at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, adorable snuggle shots today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful snuggles but those first two Tama are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing you enjoy your snuggles, Tama-Chan. I hope your good times aren’t going to end too soon...is it because Benny is getting out of bathroom jail?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Oh! Oh! My favorite day of the week! Snuggles are the best and you all (and #1) are the best at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snuggles!! Gotta love em all!! Snuggles at=re the best, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.