Friday 17 January 2020

Violette & Vidock Vendredi


Violette: I can't believe it's already been eight weeks since our last hooficure, so the farrier came along on Wednesday to "do" us both. As you know, it's been seriously rainy and therefore muddy, and I can't say either of us was exactly clean...

I went first and the farrier said I had really beautiful feet! The great thing about his statement is that, when #1 first got me, my feet were far from beautiful and she even had to treat me with Biotin to strengthem my hooves, as well as my mane and tail. And see what years of great care do for you?!


You see what I mean when I say muddy?


Once I was done, The Big V and I swapped places:


#1 got some pics of the "smokey" bits on The Big V:
 

See how red hot the shoes is?


People often ask if it hurts. It doesn't. At all!


#1 got close-ups of both our eyes. Can you tell who is who?



And once both of us were done, we got our treat buckets!



They were utterly neighful!

10 comments:

  1. wow that is sure hot... the mama just said she liked the smell... yes, she is weird, we guessed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedicures should always finish with treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet it feels good after the pedicure :)
    Treats are always great to get too.
    We are not sure about the eyes. Top Vidock,then Violette?
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two did very well for your pedicures. We can't tell the eyes apart but they both look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's more expensive to fix what has been neglected, than to treat yourself well in the first place! I expect being a farrier is a very interesting job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so delightful and we're glad you got all shoed up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is Vidock first, then Violette. You both are very good for the farrier and deserve your treat buckets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet your feet feel much better once you both got your hooficure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your hoofs were gotten all pretty again. Don't worry about the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would say it's Vidock and then Violette. We're glad you're both happy after your hooficure. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.