Sunday 12 January 2020

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: I would like to open this week's SOS post with an unusual and (so far) unique photo: a snuggle pile showing all three of us on and around #1!


Genji was sitting on #1's chest, and I went and stood on her lap, with Ollie snuggled up next to her!

And here is one where you can see just me and Genji:


I have been snuggling a lot with #1 recently:



Genji of course is always snuggling with #1, even when she is trying to work:


Ollie went to lunch with #1 the other day and snuggled with the other guest:


This is not a snuggle pic, but here is a pic of Ollie saying hello to Violette, and bringing her news of her Mama and sister!


The Big V is sporting a moustache at the moment and wondering whether anyone might like to kiss it?


Wishing you all a very snuggly Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday! I'm at a cat show today, so I will be snuggling with attendees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful snuggles and that first photo is snuggle magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a lot of snuggling going on in your home. Our mom says she would give the Big V a kiss but would prefer he wash his face first. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have snow and cold after above-average temps, so it's the purrfect time for a whole-house snuggle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so sweet and snuggle. I haven't visited in a while, I like your new header- not sure how long you have had it though, but it is new to me. Thank you for the kind words you left for me on the loss of Prancie. I agree, each loss takes a piece of our heart. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful snuggle pictures ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a nice photo to see all three of you snuggled up with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love the snuggle pile with the 3 of you.
    Must be a Winter thing ;)
    Vidock, you do look mighty kissable with that mustache!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A snuggle pile! That’s the best snuggle yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.