Monday 13 January 2020

Manly Monday


Vidock: I would like to start this week by telling Millie and Walter's Mom that it would be a pleasure to wash my face if she would consider coming to visit me to give me a kiss!

Now, on to manly photos. I have two for you today. The first is one of me and Miss Violette:


And the second is of me with my girlfriend, Aral:

  

Ollie: I have been doing some fun zoomies in the fields!


 I can't remember if I told you how much I love my green dragon, a great Christmas present from Pixie and Zorro over at the Swiss Cats!


The cats got gifts too but #1 hasn't unpacked them yet because I steal everything and chew it up...

Genji: I have a GlowBat pic for you today!


And here is a Mr.G picture of me and my buddy Ollie:

 
 
PS: #1 here. Some bloggers in the UK may have seen the wonderful 2-part documentary "Snow Cats and Me" which was aired recently. It was about a programme in Russia to return Lynx that had been bred in captivity to the wild. One of the cats shown was a young male by the name of Bryansk and he reminded me so much of Beebs that it was quite eerie. Here he is:


I think this is what Beebs was in fact like inside 💖 Big, long-limbed, incredibly cuddly but also totally wild.

10 comments:

  1. we love your photos!!! and we totally agree that lynx is very beebs-like....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice seeing you guys today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the manly pictures!
    You look good Vidock. No wonder your girlfriend likes you ;)
    WE agree that that Lynx resembles Bibi ;)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking handsome with the ladies, Vidock, and soon you will have two more admirers.
    I did see "Snow Cats and Me." It was the shining light in a dismal Christmas schedule and thoroughly enjoyed both parts.
    I do see the likeness with Da Beebs, both very handsome felines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom is swooning over the Big V this morning. {{rolls eyes}}. She of course would love to come visit all of you and give each of you a kiss too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Manly Monday. Mum says she would smooch Vidock even with a dirty nose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all really do look wonderful, we love those photos! We didn't see the Snow Cat program with the inner Beebs, we'll watch for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Ollie - we need a big field like yours to run and do zoomies - instead we have a wet and muddy yard after snow and then a big meltdown:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can see Bibi posing when we look at this lynx indeed. Beautiful photos, boys ! Ollie, we're glad you love your toy, but we're glad #1 was able to save the cat toys ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.