Thursday 23 January 2020

Thankful Thursday - Ollie's Gotcha Day!


Ollie: Woofs! It's me again! We are in fact a few days late in celebrating my Gotcha Day but never mind. It's the celebration that counts, right?

Let me start with my last view of my parents, Jogger and Maya


Here I am with Ms. A, TOWCB Tommy's breeder, and my breeder, Mr. RH:

 
And when I got to Poupounette Central, I quickly figured out the safest place to be!


In those early days, I had a buddy to ride with in the car:


My first check-up visit with Dr. C!


I'm going again today for my boosters.

I was pretty cute, don't you think?

 
I settled in pretty quickly.



Those first months were tough because my bro, Beebs, was so sick, but I quickly started to make lots of friends, with people like Ms. H!


And I grew!


I became more attached to #1 (even if I don't obey her when she calls me...


And I am very thankful to have a loving family and so many friends!


Thanks, Everyone, for being my friends!
 

12 comments:

  1. wow one year ago you came to your #1? that is like magic how fast da time flies, right? Happy Gotcha day dear Ollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Ollie!
    You could not be in a better home :)
    Here's to many more years of love and FUN!
    Purrs, Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Ollie! You have settled in so well and Tommy would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day Ollie! We can't believe it's been a year already. You sure have grown and learned so many things in your first year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a handsome guy Ollie, Happy Gotcha Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY...a year already? Amazing, Ollie!
    Happy Gotachversary, and yes, you are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy slightly belated gotcha day, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ollie, we can't believe that it's your Gotcha Day already!! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun time.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day Ollie ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Gotcha Day, Ollie! You sure have brought a lot of fun and joy to your family since you arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Gotchaversary Ollie. Glad you joined The Chans and V's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.