Friday 31 January 2020

Feline Friday


Tama-Chan: #1 is coming home tomorrow! We are so excited! Initially, Ollie will be here too but will spend most of his time over at Fernant's, as #1 can't take him out. And next week, he will go to Ms. C's for 10-12 days, until #1 is stabler on her new knee.

We cats will of course take over her nursing. I have been having a talk with this fellow. He is a puppet from Indonesia and they are said to have souls. He has lived with #1 for many years and I think he will bring her good luck.


Da Genj: I will be snuggling with #1 as much as I can as soon as she gets home. As I am very light, I won't be a burden on her!


We will be taking a short break of 2-3 days from blogging when #1 comes home. We will be back with you early next week. Don't forget us!

10 comments:

  1. that is a good idea, we hope tomorrow you can snuggle with your #1 like crrrrrazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just the nursing staff #1 needs to help in her recovery :)
    We know she is in good paws.
    Forget you...as if!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking happy, warm thoughts of you all and glad #1 is on schedule. The Poupounette Gang is just the medicine she needs! L & S and the Island Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would never forget you!
    I know you both will take very good care of #1, and Ollie will enjoy his holiday with Fernant once he has welcomed #1 back.
    I send continuing good wishes for her recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad you are doing well! Best wishes for your continuing recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're happy to hear #1 is doing so well and coming home soon. You all will be the best medicine she could possibly need. We are keeping our paws crossed that she continues to heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know that you kitties will do everything you can to make #1 feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you all will be so happy to have #1 home with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell #1 I'm sending more purrs for her healing! I hope Ollie gets to visit during her recuperation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Healing duties are hard! At least you are two and can give each other a break! Fast healing #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.