Tuesday 16 April 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: I would like to start off with a big thank you for all the nice comments about my Beebs eating, and the good suggestions which we will follow up. We don't want to jinx it but he did eat really well yesterday... Among other things, he had raw veal escalope, oven-baked salmon fillet and, of curse, Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese, plus crunchies from Japan!

It has been sunny but really cold of late, and it was very windy yesterday, so we were mainly indoors. It is supposed to warm up starting today.

I have been sitting by the window in the kitchen with my Beebs.


I have been crossing my paws for my boy:



#1 says I look cute in this one:


 Here I am. sunning myself on my favourite chair. #1 says I really need to stop eating everything my Beebs does not. I wonder why?


12 comments:

  1. bebs that was great to read that you ate very well and we all cross our paws for you... as hard as we can ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like seeing you with your Beebs.
    You both look content.
    If you eat Bibi's food and yours, you may become a round Tama ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour, je croise les doigts pour Bibi, tous les matins je retiens ma respiration en ouvrant le post du jour... Mon chat était fou d'olives vertes, il en mangeait occasionnellement, se frottait sur les doigts imprégnés de saumure (peut être en ajouter quelques gouttes sur un plat ?).
    Je sais que plusieurs chats ont ce même goût.
    Il était fou de crevettes aussi, surtout les petites grises. Câlins à tous, Ollie est adorable et quelle belle vie vous leur offrez... bon courage, Michèle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci de vore gentil commentaire. Je vais essayer les olives vertes. Qui sait?

      Delete
  4. I love seeing the two of you spending time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great pictures of you Tama-Chan. That is nice that you are spending time with the Beebs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos sweetie and we're glad the Beebs is having some eats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking great Miss Tama. It's good to hear that Beebs ate well and we just hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo kit-cats! Sitting in the sun is nice,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama-chan, you always look cute! I'm glad Beebs is eating; grated parmesan cheese smells a lot like nutritional yeast, which is what I suggested. The yeast is less salty, but when we switched Angel and Chuck from dry food to wet, sprinkling on parmesan cheese helped them to make the change. Years later, we found nutritional yeast, and dust a little bit on top if a cat needs some encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty, Tama, it's nice to see you with Bibi. We're glad to hear he ate well. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tama, you ALWAYS look very cute!!! We hope Bibi continues to eat well. Bet all those leftovers are very tasty.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.