Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tama-Chan's Tick-Tock Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends. #1 is leaving tomorrow morning and she is running around trying to get everything organised as we start our countdown. She had a crazy day yesterday, which included spending almost eight hours with the equine dentist who first "did" all of The Big V's family, and then went over to do Vidock and Violette. That's a LOT of rasping!!!

Anyway, in amongst all of that, she still managed to get photos of all of us, including this nice one of me through the cat flap. I know we've had them before but she says she never tires of them:


#1 says that, even though I have the loveliest eyes, she also really loves this shot of me sitting on my favourite perch with my eyes closed:


Here is a rather unusual photo #1 tok of me from outside, sitting on the sill of the guest bedroom:


But, personally, this is my favourite picture of me for this week: JUNGLE TAMA!


17 comments:

  1. Tama, those are all lovely pics!
    We like Jungle Tama best too :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, that in the midst of all the things #1 had to do before her trek, she still managed to get so many awesome photos of you, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, I agree with Sparkle...and those beautiful likenesses of you are all our pleasure to see. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with Sparkle too. We like the picture of you through the cat flap the best ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama, you know me, I love da jungle, so I think the jangle one is the best !
    And where ever # 1 go, I send my purrs for her to have a safe trip :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your cat flap picture Tama-Chan -it's our favourite.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your cat run so we vote that as your best wild pic. Good luck to #1 as well for the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think we like jungle Tama too cause the other one looks like you got a big butt. Hope #1 hurries back
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the flap pic! Tell #1 to travel safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are all so lucky to have an outdoor run - I love the last photo!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some great pictures. We like the jungle one, and the one through the cat door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We never tire of your beautiful little face. Dear Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mommy did a fantastic job of taking pictures. We love all of them. Tell her to have a safe trip wherever she's going.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor #1 is going to wear herself out before she even hits the road - tell her to relax. All will be fine.

    We love that jungle shot too, Tama.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tama those are all wonderful pictures of you my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.