Sunday 21 October 2012

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Well, Dear Friends, it is still wet, and you should have seen the state Tommy was in when he came in from his run this morning, but there is hope. We actually saw a ray or two this morning, and have been told that there will be sunshine from tomorrow. That is almost too exciting for words!

In case you were wondering, I did have my snuggles with Tommy this week!



But my Beebs was once again the Snuggle Stakes winner this week. Here he is hanging out with #1, watching TV:


And this time, we did get an actual snuggle between Bibi and Genji, as the latter gave his big brother a wash:



Genjis Khan believes in very dynamic snuggling. He "attacks" #1 when she is at her desk and then wraps himself over and around her, moving endlessly until she eventually manages to keep him still for a somewhat blurry photo op:


You saw the fun photo yesterday. As you can imagine, there was a lot of snuggling involved in that encounter between Tommy and Sei-Chan!


This is not a snuggle but a happy picture of Violette and some of her pals who are now inside and dry, away from all that rain and squelchy ground:


Wishing you all a Sunday full of snuggles!

24 comments:

  1. We hope you do get some sunshines. The weather man here says all we're going to get is rain, rain, rain.

    Have a great snuggling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call high quality snuggling. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy snuggling guys. We love snuggles here too,

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you have a snuggly Sunday!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy snuggle Sunday to all of you. I think I will go snuggle with my daddy now.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy I love the idea of a bouncy ball club. ~Fenris

    We loves seeing everyone all snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your snuggles and we hope you get some dry weather and sunshine.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wish we had sum of that rain and you had our wind and dry weather. There will be lots of great snugglin at our house today, too. Enjoy your day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. snuggling is good on wet days. Its raining here too
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paws crossed for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rainy days are made for snuggling. Oh heck--any day is made for snuggling. And Violette's barn looks quite cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think rainy days are the very best snuggle-up days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are wonderful snuggles, but our fave photo was Violette doing lunch with her friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stumbled upon your blog...stopping in to say hello! Rainy in our parts too :( Nice today though :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of gorgeous snuggly pictures.. Love them.. Enjoy your easy.. HUgs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw lots of snuggling! I love your dynamic snuggling style, Gen-Chan!
    I did major snuggling with Goro this morning. I was in my happy place :-)
    Happy snuggling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We sure hope that sun comes your way really soon. No fun having rain all the time, but snuggling is a lot of fun too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All that snuggling looks so cozy and fun! I am going to show this to my kitties and maybe they will want to snuggle me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I love seeing snuggle Sunday. And everyone is enjoying their warm snuggles and sweet dreams. Violette looks gorgeous! At first I thought she was dappled until I realised she was wearing a Sunday "dress" perhaps? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the photos of you and Tommy.
    You're very sweet!

    Sometimes you kitties look like "Egyptian Museum Cats" (as the lady would say).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, if you don't have good weather...at least you have your snuggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Paws khrossed the sun will be there fur your Monday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  23. What wonderful snuggles and snuggling. Violette is looking warm. I wonder what dry grass tastes like san...san? Will you get us some? san~~~~


    Tanaka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.