Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fish Run Wednesday!


#1 here. May I bore you one more time with a few final photos from the 2012 Fish Run?

Actually, before the Run started, I had a lot of fun trying out British champion Percheron stallion Willingham Axl for size!


I love this all-girl photo: two girls leading three mares from the stables to the Team GB camp:


I met this very handsome guy (9 months old) in one of the Belgian team camps. He was a real sweetheart:


As was his 2-year old (girl)pal:


The beauty of horses on the beach:


And a glorious sunset:


Galley and Isabelle, two beautiful Percheron girls (full sisters!) ambling through town...



I thought this was the best seat to be had:


Until I discovered this one!


Thanks for putting up with my endless Fish Run stuff. Tomorrow, we will be returning to regular posting. I confess that I shall be away again from Friday morning until Saturday evening (Percheron Nationals) but after that, I promise to stay home!

17 comments:

  1. Deew fwiends
    Thank you fow those bootiful pictoowes. Mommi and i needed to see something happy, we've been in shock and teaws ovew ouw welentlessly hooge fwiend Mango's passing
    Stay safe
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever come over that way I'm going to have to plan my trip to see all of this - I would be in heaven! Have fun at the Percheron Nationals!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The horses on the beach picture was divine. Wish we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love those horses but we must confess we're missing Tommy and your lovely cats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures of those big beautiful horses. Never bored here from seeing them.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's four footed, we never tire of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy seeing all your Fish Run photos! The photo of horses on the beach is so beautiful!!
    The doggies are so cute. It's fun to meet new friends while traveling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Percheron events really have you running all over! And neither me nor my human had even heard of that breed until Vidock came along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bore us??? Never, your photos are always so good and so interesting. You look grat on that huge stallion. And of course, we were thrilled to see a couple of our kind there too:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hard to be bored with those beautiful horses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had been there! It looks like marvelous fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! We've missed a few things since LP's surgery!! What is a fish run? It seems to have more to do with lovely pecherons horses and little to do with fish....

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! I wanna get a ride too ; )
    Imagine kitty on the back of you guys..tee...heh
    xoxo

    Thanks for purring for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. We don't mind all the pictures and coverage one bit, in fact our mom wished she could have experienced it herself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sweet furchildren wil go on strike! Better be careful. (or at least snuggle really a lot before you go away!)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. #1 you better stay home. Those Chan's are missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mommy wishes she was there!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.