Monday 28 July 2014

Manly Monday


Da Beebs: First of all, we would like to say thank you, on behalf of #1, for all the good wishes for her upcoming trip. She had a somewhat hair-raising moment yesterday when her accommodations fell through, but she did find a very kind cousin who will put her up, so it's all looking good.

Now, for me and my mancatliness. Just look at this photo:


There were some interesting noises coming from that window I was looking at…

Talking of windows, or rather doors, I was out in the porch the other day, contemplating my Houbibi Days…


And here I am, keeping my manly cool by the fan whilst a certain Genj tries to attack me:



Genji: Sweet little me? Attack? Never! Have you ever sen such an innocent face?


A side view:


And here I am, hanging out with my sister Sei-Chan in the guest bathroom:



Tom: I had a pretty busy weekend, following a pretty busy week, accompanying #1 hither and thither. We went to the pizza place and, in addition to my usual pizza slice, I also got some ice cream!


I also went with #1 to a meeting about a big upcoming Percheron event:


And here I am, having a nap in the company of Da Genj:



Basha: Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for the nice heads-up on my SoS appearance. I thought I would show you my feeding station, with the treat trail that #1 leaves for me!


#1 and Tommy met up with me in one of the fields yesterday and she took this photo:


And whilst I am here. may I say a very special hello to the gorgeous Miss Loustiquette over at Bleue Comme Aby?


Vidock: Studly Neighs, EveryFriend! As usual, I have exciting news to share with you. Not only did Uncle E come over this weekend, but he had all kinds of strange equipment with him! Normally, when he rides me, I just wear a saddle. But look at everything they put on me this time!


That is apparently a full kit cavalry saddle for the French Army from WWI, so it's one hundred years old! Uncle E and I are going to be in a parade on August 15, and he will be wearing military uniform also. This time, though, it was just me, and didn't I look handsome?



Here is hoping you all have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. How awesome seeing all you boys today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all pawsome ! Basha, we're sure that Loustiquette will be very happy receive your message ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a powerful look you have, Vidock. You are doing #1 and Uncle E proud! Genji and Da Beebs...none look more manly that the two of you and Vidock. Well, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can see instantly that you haven't got a naughty bone in your body Genji. How lucky you are to get ice cream Tommy.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are looking great! Happy Monday!

    Purrz!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Genji, we all know mancats are innocent and never attack. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all are what Manly Monday is all about and you are all looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basha , thanks for letting #1 take your photo . Our mum is mad for your exquisite coat and it's fascinating patterns. What a fun idea #1 had, a nom trail! We want our mum to make one for us.
    Oh, you look so handsome, Vidock! We hope YOU have an enjoyable time.
    Love to all of you boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are so HANDSOME!!! And we need to speak to the Staff about getting some cat beds in OUR baths...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see all you handsome boys looking so manly!!! Tommy, pizza AND ice cream - you made out like a bandit!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great manliness today! Vidock, that saddle is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My my that was a busy week. Glad your cousin was able to put you up..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well all, looking wonderful as always! Way to keep your cool Da Beebs. Love your napping position Tommy! Looking gorgeous as usual Basha! And big V you are studly as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.