Friday 7 December 2012

Vidock & Violette Vendredi


Vidock: Neigh, everyone! How have you been? I am doing great. #1 tells me, however, that this is the last Friday post I shall be doing from this particular location...


Yep, EveryFriend. It would appear that this Sunday is moving day for us Vs. For those of you who thought, after last week's post, that we were going away forever, NOT TRUE! We are just moving to new digs and will of course continue to be full member sof the Poupounette Gang, and to blog,

New adventures are always fun, and #1, who will be coming with us on Sunday and says she will visit us every day until we're settled in, promises me that we will both be happy where we're going. But I've gotta tell you something: I am going to miss my bro, Big Tom!


He has been an amazing mentor to me and I shall try always to remember what he has taught me, that being a gentlehorse is the best option at all times. Oh, and do you remember me wondering about the size of my head, and whether it would get as big as his? Ms. S told #1 that it probably would not. Big Tom has his Mum's head, and apparently, I have more our dad's head (my Mum isn't the same as his) which is finer.

So, Dear Friends, I shall have lots to tell you about next week, so stay tuned! And here's a smooch to keep you going:



Violette: Pretty neighs, Dear Friends! I really hope that everyone is going to like me over at the new place!


#1 says that I am growing prettier by the minute and she is ordering some jewellery for me! Isn't that the coolest thing? A friend of hers makes all kinds of fun stuff for horses with beads and she is going to make me a tack pendant that says Violette, with violet-coloures beads! I can't wait!


#1 was just watching a show on the horse channel on TV about horses' eyes and how they reflect our character better than anything else. She says she feels very lucky because she has two of us with the loveliest doe eyes...


Oh, and before we forget, we wanted to say thank you to Sparkle, The Daily Abyssinian and Simba's Antics for passing to the Blog of 2012 Award to us. This brings our star tally up to four out of a possible six! THANKS!


And I am also supposed to tell you that the draw for the Bibi Birthday Prize, including a 2013 Poupounette Desk Calendar, will take place over the weekend.

16 comments:

  1. I hope woo got to romp in the snow today!

    Khongrats on the additional stars!!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Oh Tommy - so furry lukhky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of one thing I am certain, #1 would not allow you to live anywhere you were not very well taken care of and supremely happy! smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure hope you like your new home. We are sure you will and #1 will be there to help you settle in. Maybe you will meet some nice new horses. Violette, you are getting very pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you worry Violette everyone will love you when you get to your new home and we're sure #1 will watch out for you. We are looking forward to seeing you with your pendant.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling you will be loved lots in your new digs. We will be there to visit you, ok? Big smoochies to you my furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vidock, I hope moving will go smoothly and enjoy new adventure! I can't wait to see Violette wearing jewelry! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your new pad
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your new place is awesome - I am looking forward to the grand tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best of luck on your move...new places are fun, yet scary! We've all done it so we know you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am sure you will love your new place and I send lots love and luck for the move.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. We know the big move will go beautifully with #1 keeping a close eye on you both!
    Violette, we are certain you wil find wonderful new friends as will Vidock.And you know what they say...you can never have too many friends :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. what??!! Moving??? How did I miss that??? Surely, #1 will be there to make certain you are happy and that everyone plays nice with both of you. I am sending extra paw pats just to tide you over until we see you again, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure it will not take long for you to settle in at your new place. And, you are not too far away from #1. I think the other horses will think you two are the cat's pajamas. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are hoping the move goes well and we can't wait to see your new digs.

    That pendant sure sounds like it will be beautiful, Violette.

    Have a good weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. We hope all goes well with your move, Vidock and Violette. We know you will love your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.