The Big V: Handsome neighs, everyone (my sis, Violette sends pretty neighs). It has gotten a little warm again these past few days so we had a nice shower the other day.
Violette once again accused me of shoving her out of the way. What can I tell you, I'm the top boy around here, however long-suffering she may appear!





Vidock, have to agree with you though I sympathize with Violette!
ReplyDeleteBut isn’t she the top girl?
ReplyDeleteHorse Doggies!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - I had to stay at The Khottage on FrEYEday but Saturday is a full day out!
Love to see Vidock and Violette together again. I’m glad they got a shower - the heat has been awful. Linda
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Friday neighs back at you!
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you got a shower to help you stay cool.
ReplyDeleteI bet that shower felt really good sweet Vs!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, the hose! I love to play in the hose! Can I come join in?"
ReplyDelete