Momo-Chan: It's me again, Fluff Puff! I hope you don't mind me hosting two days in a row. You say, this post focuses on treats and, aside from the Vs, I am the most treat-driven member of this Gang! Benny is "sometimes, if I feel like it", Ryū is "I'm busy", and Ollie is "the only treats I really like are my nigh-time treats". I, on the other paw, am an "anytime, anywhere" kind of guy. If #1 says treats, I come running. Most of the time. As you know, I'm afraid of my own shadow, so sometimes I hesitate. The other day, #1 had left the door to the guest bedroom open and I was enjoying lounging in the sun on the bed there. #1 saw me and decided I should be served some treats in situ. Wasn't that nice of her?







I didn't know you were sort of scared of your #1!
ReplyDeleteWow...hope you will trust her forevermore, Momo!
Of course here at our home, we have Dalton who even after 10 years of being here, still is leery of Pawppy and sometimes even me...though he mostly is OK with me, and is like velcro to me...
oopsie, forgot to check the notify button.
Deletewow that hiding photo is a good one for howloween
ReplyDeleteOh Fluff-Puff, we love your posts, and two days in a row is just fine! We have treats after supper when our Mr S tosses them and we take great delight in chasing and "catching" them!
ReplyDeleteMomo who could blame a kitty for wanting to lay on a bed in the sunshine. Maybe that door should be open all the time for you. Try not to be spooked by your own shadow because it won't meow back.
ReplyDelete