Ryū-Chan: Hello everyone, and Happy September! I have lots of different favourite sleeping spots but I have recently tended to favour the cup in our newish cat tree. #1 took a series of me sleeping there the other day and she says they make for fun viewing. Do you think she was laughing at me?
"Shake it to the left"
Harumphhhhhhh. One can't even nap in peace anymore...





A cup full of kitty goodness. Sugar 'n' cream ... oh, that's not needed at all ... plenty of sweetness already there!
ReplyDeleteYou are very entertaining little dragon!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah ... I forgot it s September!! But it's an AWESOME dragon Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! 😻😹😻
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the titles to the pictures! Wish I was there to smooch that sweetie!
ReplyDeleteRyū-Chan, you are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAh yes -
ReplyDeleteYou Dragon Khats have it so tough!
H&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - Let the 'ventures begin!
I do nutty stuff when I am happy and comfy too, Ryu. Happy September!
ReplyDeleteOona: "Oona sees your ninja paparazzi detector is in good working order, Ryū. And she is sure that #1 was admiring you, not laughing. No one laughs at a dragon!"
ReplyDeleteEven dragons get to rest and have fun! Linda
ReplyDeleteYou sure are cute napping in that cup, Ryū-Chan.
ReplyDeleteYou sure look cup cozy and just snooze away and ignore the camera!
ReplyDeleteOh, but this was clever. Happy September!
ReplyDelete