#1 here. I am back home after four crazy busy days at the Percheron show, followed by a day of taking some friends to see horses (and donkeys!). I did collect Ollie yesterday, so everyone is back together at Poupounette Central. I will confess to a bit of cheating whilst I was away, though. I stay with my friend, Ms. D, during the championship and loved seeing her beautiful tortie girl, Marnie, who is now 20 years old!
Friends from England also visited the show and I enjoyed some lovely snuggles with their Sprocker girl, Bramble!
We will hopefully resume normal programming tomorrow.



oooh we love the name brumble... and what a beautiful girl
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creatures that you cheated with...🙂
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing that Marnie is twenty and Bramble is gorgeous! We are happy that #1 is home and you're all together once again!
ReplyDeleteWe know good and well that your fur babies are thrilled that you are home. We are glad you had a good but busy time.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back #1!
ReplyDeleteWhat nice ways to cheat -and Bramble The Sprocker is a beauty!
H&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - bet you and Bramble would have a blast!
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good time ... although busy!!
ReplyDeleteMarne is such a beauty and Bramble is a cutie too.
ReplyDeleteSweet Marme and Branble sure are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely animals to keep you company while you missed the Pouponette crew !
ReplyDelete