Thursday, 10 September 2026

Thankful Thursday

 

Violette: Pretty neighs everyone! Are you all well? We are enjoying the cooler weather over here. Today, we are very thankful because we got a new hay delivery yesterday! The nice gentleman brought us four bales of delicious hay and The Big V and I tucked in immediately!





Believe me, there's nothing quite as delicious as a fresh bale of hay!


17 comments:

  1. hay is the new moneeh ... its very precious this year... enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that he tasted sweet. They look like they're truly enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neigh, neigh ... hay, hay!!! Happy Day, Thankful Thursday ... YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raining here! I’m glad you are eating so well. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! (ha ha ha .... laughs at oneself ... rolls eyes at oneself ... funny grin here)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horse Doggy Fiber!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - Yep - doing my best to keep My #1 busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two sure look like you're enjoying that fresh hay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There you are, Violette. Do you still have your violet colored accoutrements?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Wow, look at all that hay! You guys must be in your glory! And I can just imagine how wonderful it smells!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! That sure is a wonderful way to start the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We believe you, Violette.
    Hope there were some apples and carrots from #1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you have some cooler temps, Violette. But we’ll take your word about that hay. We’ll stick with our chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks great, I'm glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.