Benny: Mee-Yow, everyone! Benny The Black here! I wanted to tell you that, although I am quite a bit bigger, I too like to sleep in the cup! I am very thankful to #1 for getting us this tree!
Benny: Mee-Yow, everyone! Benny The Black here! I wanted to tell you that, although I am quite a bit bigger, I too like to sleep in the cup! I am very thankful to #1 for getting us this tree!
Me-ow back at'cha! You are a darn good dangler!
ReplyDeleteBenny, you are doing a good job! Linda
ReplyDeleteWell limbed - purry well limbed!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - our volunteer tomato plant is BIG DANGLY - my #1 spent some time this morning trying to upright it
Well done, you are an attention-getter, Benny. PS tell #1 to check out our "contest", she may find someone very familiar ...
ReplyDeleteBenny, what a dangle with that slim elegant leg!!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work, Benny!
ReplyDeleteQueen Tama-Chan would be quite proud of your dangles.
ReplyDeletegreat dangles Benny!
ReplyDeleteOona: "That is some excellent dangling, Benny. LIKE A NINJA. Oona approves!"
ReplyDeleteThose are some excellent dangles, Benny. We know Angel Tama would be proud.
ReplyDeleteBenny, you really know how to dangle!
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful photos of you Benny, you look adorable in that cup!
ReplyDeleteYou look very comfy and appropriately dangly.
ReplyDelete