Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Tama-Chan Tuesday - Epilogue

 

Rainbow Queen Tama: Hello, Dear Friends! How lovely to see you all again. My last post was on July 21st so it has been quite a while. It certainly was a long hot summer at Poupounette Central and I don't think I would have enjoyed those heatwaves one bit. The weather is of course always clement here at The Bridge, and there is so much to do!

Anymeow, I set out to do posts covering my nice long life, and we have finally come to the last year, 2025. I was slowing down a great deal after the diagnosis of a tumour in my liver in the autumn of 2024. My world shrank to the living room and I spent more and more time in the two carriers #1 had kindly provided for me, as well as in my favourite red Christmas beddie. #1 did an amazing job of finding me things that I enjoyed eating, but I was visibly losing weight as the year went by. Still, #1 was there and I received so much loving that there was much enjoyment in those last twelve months. So, let me see what photos I shall share with you.

January 2025- This first one is one of my all-time favourite photos with #1:




Still helping #1 with her work!


February 2025 - It started with a nice sunpuddle and hammick time!




And still dangling when the fancy took me!


March 2025 - I so loved hanging out with #1 as she worked!





April 2025 - Still doing cute at almost 17!



Tasting #1's apple tart!



May 2025 - The return of the sunpuddles!






June 2025 - A quiet month




Hanging out with sweet Fluff Puff Momo



July 2025 - The carriers were a nice refuge for me




I so loved being brushed by #1!



August 2025 - My 17th and final birthday was cause for celebration!




September 2025 - I was still enjoying the delicious mini-meals that #1 prepared for me



The late summer sun felt so good on my furs!



October 2025 - I was still at my post!





November 2025 - I loved my heated pad on my beddie!





December 2025 - This was my last Christmas and I enjoyed the warmth of the holidays with all those I love. I stayed close to my #1 all the way to the end. But I had grown so tired. The time had come for me to move on.





On my way to the Bridge:


And this is me now. I sit right behind where I used to have my beddie, watching over those three rambunctious boys, woofie Ollie,  and my beloved #1.


Thank you to all of you who have read my posts from the Rainbow Bridge. I blogged my entire life and made so many friends, and there have been so many joyous reunions since my arrival here. I celebrated my 18th birthday on August 2nd here, with all of them, particularly my woofie Tommy and my son, Bibi. I know that #1 misses me, but the love we shared will always light up both our hearts.

14 comments:

  1. we love the photo with your head on the hand of your number one... that is the right way to write...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama-Chan, #1 loves you so very much. She knows you're an angel now but she misses you here on earth. Your last year was a slow process but I know she loved every minute that she took care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you ... although a bit sad at the end ... it sure does look like you had a very happy life and that part is pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a loving tribute to you, Tama-Chan. I think your eyes were very lovely, and your sweet expression, especially on this first picture today, showed your personality. Thank you for sharing your time with your readers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A LIFE well lived and well shared with so many -

    We are honoured to have been part -

    Please say Pssssst to NAK and NAH -

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie it was in the 50's overnight - and 60 now - it is 'venture up/down the street to the grocery store since we did not go yesterday with the holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such sweet memories of you final year, Angel Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaplin: "We loved taking these trips through time with you, Rainbow Queen Tama! But we know that sadly all good things must come to an end, even when there are 18 years' worth of photos to go through."
    Charlee: "We are sure we will see you again here though. In the meantime, happy birthday over the Rainbow Bridge ― we know it must have been a grand party!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss you on Earth, Angel Tama-Chan.
    Your receptacle is so beautiful, as you were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such a wonderful bunch of photos sweet Angel Tama. You are so missed but always loved by all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have enjoyed all your memory posts, Angel Tama. And you will live on forever in your #1's heart.
    Your little kitty urn s beautiful, and now #1 can talk to you each time she looks at you.
    🥰 ❤️ 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sweet Angel Tama-Chan! Happy belated 18th birthday! Mom and I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful photos! Please enjoy your reunion with your angel friends. My two siblings, Momo and Pinot, will have a great time with you. Juno & mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have so enjoyed watching your life story in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooo, thank you, we always enjoy reading,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.