Sunday, 6 September 2026

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Benny: It's me, Benny The Black, again! I'm glad you enjoyed my new sparkly cable in yesterday's post. Isn't it just the coolest thing? Anymeow, I'm back for another issue of our Snuggles on Sunday regular post, where you get to see the best of our snuggling! 

So, Mr. G and Ms. N were over for tea last week and, of course, Mr. G took some great shots. So, let me kick off with this nice one of me and #1:


He also took a really nice one of Dragon Ryū and #1:


Fluff-Puff Momo was of course MIA, but he and I continue to snuggle:


And he snuggles with Ollie:


I am this household's champion snuggler, though. Here I am with #1:


I teamed up with my little bro, Ryū, to snuggle with #1 in bed:


Here is one of #1 with Ollie (she was actually combing the burrs out of his fur!):


And to round off today's post, here is one of me snuggled up to my woofie bro, Ollie:


Wishing you all a lovely first Sunday of September.



3 comments:

  1. With the delightful and much overdue change in the weather, snuggling in our place has become very popular. You have some wonderful and clear images from Mr G. And isn't it just the burr (rather than Brrr) season. Mr Minstrel and I both come in with copious burrs and Mrs H says if we not careful the duvet will start sprouting! 😉
    Have a wonderful week!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. If'n you were ever to think of a name change for your blog, it would have to include the word SNUGGLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely it was to have company for tea. Mr G takes great photos of all of you and we enjoy seeing the family. We're having a bit of cool weather today which is a nice break from last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.