Saturday, 5 September 2026

Saturday Sparkles

 

Benny: It's me, Benny The Black! Yesterday was not a good day on Blogger asmost of our friends were unable to comment on posts! It looks like the issue has been resolved, and the Vs are eagerly awaiting a flood of belated comments (pretty please!?).

As for me, I have a fun thing to tell you about. When #1 was over in England, a friend of hers had a really cool charging cable for her electronics. #1 loved it and ordered one for herself. It's unlike any cable we have had to date, and I absolutely love it, especially when she turns off the lights! So I thought I would share it with all of you.




15 comments:

  1. WOW! That's amazing, we want one too!!! MOL Happy Caturday!!! 😻🐾✨🐾😻 --- We couldn't comment anywhere yesterday while using Chrome, Firefox worked.... Chrome is working today, so far - thank goodness! 😹 (Melvyn is feeling really lonely on his post yesterday too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny we are hoping to post a comment this morning. We enjoyed reading yesterday's of course. Don't you look great in the dark with that blue light going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone is getting a charge out of that cable 😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy, now dad wants one of those cables. He immediately spouted something about wicked cool or something. He's from Massachusetts, so, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good and lovely Saturday, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purry entertaining for KHATS!

    Yes - so nice to have Blogger stop being a booger!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - my #1 still smiles at me when I react to the shade going up or down BY MAGIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that light is exciting. It reminds me of MANY foster kittens who were fascinated by my not very exciting wires. Bitter Apple had to be liberally applied several times. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a pretty cool looking charging cord! Now maybe I want one too!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom would cover it up in the bedroom. She is or was a shift worker and does not like light when she is sleeping...or trying to. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool glowing charging cable. I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy Benny! That is a very cool charging cable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great, you'd know for certain when it was working.

    ReplyDelete
  13. England always makes the coolest things. They made soccer and the Beatles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.