Friday, 18 September 2026

Feline Friday

 

Ryū-Chan: Can you believe another week has already gone by? That's what #1 says anyway. I have no idea what a week is! All I know is cuddles, good food, and playtime!  Anymeow, she tells me that we need some nice photos of us kitties today, so here goes. I'll start with this nice one of Benny The Black:



Next is Fluff Puff Momo, looking very fluffy indeed!


And here I am, Dragon Ryū, looking learned and studious!


We wish you all a fun Friday!


9 comments:

  1. Outstanding shots of the three of you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here I am to wish YOU a fun Friday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look good. #1 must be taking good care of your all - good looks from good grooming!. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh purrfect for a FF Day!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie My #1 thinks the same - as in 'wasn't it just?'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "That is some top-notch dangling, be it of paw or tail!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryū-Chan, you look like you are going to start a fight in the next second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all amazing photos gang, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.