Ollie: I am so thankful that the weather has turned nice, even though we now really need rain, and that #1 lets me run in the fields in the mornings.
The other day, I found a leg from a baby boar!
The field is completely carpeted in Queen Anne's Lace!
I could explore for hours!
Life is good!





wow what a treasure you found... we hope for rain too... there is a dustcloud when we run in the backyard ..
ReplyDeleteWhat great shots with you among all of the beautiful Queen Anne's Lace, Ollie!
ReplyDeleteOllie you look like you're having the best time outside. We're having a terrific break in the hot weather today again. What a relief. And our Queen Anne's laces blooming here also!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Happy Ollie. Linda
ReplyDeleteThankful Thursday - I'm thankful for YOU!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a total win for you Ollie!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
You sure look happy with your out n' about sweet Ollie!
ReplyDeleteOh Ollie...you just make me happy!!
ReplyDelete