Violette: Now that the weather is improving, #1 has been spending more time with us. The first thing she did was order some lovely hay as with the weather being so dry and hot, the grass hasn't been growing much.
But it didn't stop there. #1 also brought up a new salt lick each. When it's hot, salt licks are even more important than usual, and these were fancy pink Himalayan salt licks! Very yummy!
Here I am enjoying a first lick:









ooh watermelon time... dig in
ReplyDeleteYou look so much different eating your watermelon than I do! #1 takes wonderful care of the both of you♥
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful #1 and I think she enjoys spoiling you!!
ReplyDelete#1 is good to you two horses. It looks like you pay her back with good cuddles. I love Himalayan salt, too. Linda
ReplyDeleteWednesday yummies for your tummies!
ReplyDeleteYou two look like you're enjoying life in your new home.
ReplyDeleteWHOA!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great life!
H&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - there's another Ollie on my post today - we got to bark at each other on SUNday!