Ollie: Woofs everyone! Ollie here! I am thankful for the efforts that #1 made last week, when it was so hot, to keep me safe and cool.
Our walks were shorter than usual and very early in the morning:
And when we went to visit the horses, I was able to enjoy the pond!





We have your intense heat here now and we will be thankful when it passes and returns to normal July temps. Have fun swimming, Ollie!
ReplyDeleteOllie, you certainly know how to have a good time. And we're glad to see you doing it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely place that you get to roam!
ReplyDeleteSuch a win for YOU and our many thanks to your #1 for making sure you stayed khool AND had fun!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
It's tough trying to keep cool when it's so hot outside. #1 is always looking out for you, Ollie.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to hear from you, Ollie, and know you are doing so well, thanks to #1. Linda
ReplyDeleteHello Ollie ... we're lazy on this hot summer day, so we just say "ditto ditto to Duke's comment up top"!
ReplyDeleteLooks like quite the fun out n' about Ollie!
ReplyDelete#1 knows what her Ollie likes.
ReplyDeleteThe heat is hard on all of us, I'm glad you are being kept safe, although I would expect nothing less from your wonderful #1.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, cool water on a hot day certainly hits the spot!"
ReplyDelete