Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Tama-Chan Tuesday - The Rainbow Queen

 

Rainbow Queen Tama: Once again, many weeks have passed since my last souvenir post. During that time, poor #1 and The Gang have suffered through two horrendous heat waves. I confess I am rather glad that I was no longer there. The weather here at the Bridge is so much better! And I have been busy with new arrivals. The latest was particularly heart-wrenching as it was The Peach Kitty from Summer's blog. He suddenly got very sick and nothing could be done to save him. We are taking good care of him here.

Today's post will be looking at the second half of 2024. I was slowing down a little, but still able to enjoy the sun on my furs

July 2024 - The sun on my furs




I even enjoyed the company of the little pipsqueak Ryū at times:


August 2024 - My birthday month was always a special month, especially that it was also #1's birthday month, as well as Tommy's.

Enjoying a cheese selection on my birthday, August 2nd. It was my Sweet Sixteen!


Special Birthday snuggles with #1!


Still dangling!


There would be the occasional knock from the RB, but I ignored them. I still had stuff to do!


I would get the impression occasionally that I was being watched...



September 2024 - This was a complicated month as #1 went off to the Paralympics and then was sick when she got back, so I had to look after her.





As well as help her with her work:


October 2024 - Things finally went back to normal. I was able to go back to resting in my beddie


Enjoying #1's lap:


Still looking good!


And always loving my #1:


And still dangling. This was my "late style":



November 2024 - The cold weather started to set in

I was still dangling and still supervising.



Exploring dangle variations:


And always by #1's side:


December 2024 - And then winter came, and as Christmas approached, I had so much to be thankful for.

Sometimes, I even hung out with Benny.


My #1 was always at my side:



There was another beautiful Christmas tree in the background:



As the year ended, my cup was full.


8 comments:

  1. we love how the sund and the light turned you into a golden kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see beautiful Tama-Chan. She was a loving, regal lady cat. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories of you, Angel Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that your cup was full. That helps. I enjoy the photos ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many purrfect shots of royalty!

    We know you enjoy watching Young Dragon keep #1 on her toes!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - my #1 has always enjoyed onions of all kinds - raw, cooked, and in between

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are missed every single day, Tama, and #1 has so many beautiful photos of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reporting on Angel Peach Kitty, Angel Tama! We all were blindsided that that news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do miss your beauty and your Tuesday posts sweet Angel Tama. I'm glad Peach Kitty made it to your caring domain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.