Monday, 27 July 2026

Manly Monday With Momo

 

Momo-Chan: Fluff Puff at your service, ready to ease you into a new week with photos of some gorgeous boys! But all is not well at Poupounette Central, as #1 is busy packing her bags, and we never like that. Of course, Mr. G will be looking after us, starting tomorrow, and that is something we are very thankful for.

I think I'll start with a photo of me today. I was relaxing on the bed in the guest room when #1 spotted me:


Here is a fun one of Ollie and #1's shadow when out on their morning walk:


Benny The Black supervising some of the gifts #1 is taking over to England:


And here we have Dragon Ryū doing some investigating:


Ryū said he wanted to share a pic of his grandad which he found recently. His name was Surfin Tornedo!


And not forgetting The Big V, thinking that looking forlorn would earn him a few more apples!


5 comments:

  1. great now you have the customs solved purr-fectly... its cat approved now ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering now which one of you is going to jump in the suitcase and hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Momo to kick off the week!
    We know you miss your #1 when she isn't around, but think of it as a shopping expedition for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawesome photo Momo, mew look epic, as does everypawdy else!!! Happy Monday to mew all!!! 😻🐾✨🐾😻

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.