Saturday 30 April 2022

Saturday "Selebration" With Heloise!

 

Heloise: Guess what, everyone? Yesterday was my FIFTH BIRTHDAY! #1 came to visit and brought me carrots and apples. It had been a while since I had seen her and there have been some changes over here. The Big V's #1 girl, Aral, has moved to new pastures in central France, where she will be making babies. So, I am now his #1 girl!


Anyneigh, I am now five years old, and I am really glad that #1 was able to come and celebrate with me (Ms. C is away until Sunday on a job). #1 has been part of my life ever since the day I was born. Here is a pic she took on that day, back in 2017, with my beautiful mama, Hotesse:


Here I am, at two days old, and also having my first cuddle with #1!



Here I am at two and a half months:



As you can see, #1 and I were meant for one another right from the start!

Six months old:


Just over a year old:


I was 14 months old when I first came to Ms. C's for "basic training" and met The Big V:


I even got to go to a show!


When I was two, I decided I wanted to be with #1 so I went to visit her:


It took almost another year and the help of many people, but in March 2020, I moved to Ms. C's, along with my Mama, Hotesse, and there we joined my half-sis, Violette, and The Big V!


#1 always tells me that I am the most beautiful girl! 


I have been having lessons, intermittently, and I hope that, this year, it will finally be possible for me to be driven and ridden. #1 and Ms. C say I am a very good student.





I consider myself to be a very lucky girl, and I hope I will always make my #1 happy.


13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Heloise! I love the photo on the day you were born with your mama Hotesse. You have grown into a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne Anniversaire as they say in your part of The World!

    AND wow on all the horsepuppy pictures!

    We are thrilled to see the SPECIAL picture of Mai on the calendar!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: I'm kinda loopy now - maybe one of those chats will jouler avec moi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and from that tiny oh so perfect baby you grew to be The Most Beautiful Big Girl. love all your growing up photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Héloïse ! You're a beautiful young lady now ! Have a wonderful day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are a beautiful gal and we wish you a most Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heloise! You are one beautiful lady! We are so glad that you became part of the Poupunette family and we are so happy that you are celebrating your birthday and we loved the all the photos of you growing up! Now we shall sing you the song!
    ¸¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Birthday Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day deeeeeeeeer Heloise! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    Purrs, Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo and Cinnamon (and Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Heloise! You have grown into such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT a pleasure to see you. I have missed all of you. I didn't know Vidock was gone to Central France. Did I read correctly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It is Vidock's #1 girl, Aral, who went to central France. Vidock is still here.

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday to YOU, beautiful and charming. Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Heloise! You sure landed in a perfect home with #1, your mom and sister, and of course the Big V. We're sure you will be an excellent student and be showing us your driving abilities soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.