Wednesday 9 December 2020

Wednesday Whinnies With Vidock

 

Vidock: handsome Neighs EveryFriend! The Big V here. I promised on Monday that I would tell you more about what I was up to on Saturday, when #1 came to visit in the pouring rain. Well, Ms. C found someone, a nice young woman who is a qualified riding instructor, who is between jobs and was looking for a ride, so she came and tried me out! The conditions were about as bad as they could be and yet she loved me! Well, of course she loved me! Who wouldn't, right?

So, here are some pics for you:








It was so wet that I slipped quite badly several times, and #1 got worried, She didn't want me doing the splits inadvertently! But I was fine!

The only issue, actually, was that Ms. C had also brought up my girlfriend, Aral, because she gets so anxious when she is alone, and she threw an absolute fit when I was in the arena, being ridden! She actually demolished the electric fencing! After Ms. C repaired the fence, she stood there an watched my every move!


Since Ms. J will be coming back to ride me, hopefully in drier weather, and Ms. C doesn't want to leave Aral alone in the field, she has decided that Violette will be joining us again. Hopefully, Violette can talk some sense into Aral when I am gone. Girls....

10 comments:

  1. That looks like it was fun. Too bad Aral had a fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Vidock! I think Ms J enjoyed her ride. Poor Aral getting jealous. Maybe having Violette will be a good thing ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was a wonderful adventure... how bad that the weather was not good to make it to da pawfect day for you and that young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you enjoyed your time being ridden. We hope the girls will get along so Aral doesn't get too upset when you are out of your pasture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Vidock, of course she would love riding you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes of course Ms J loves you! Great photos of her and!
    Aral is so strong to demolish the fence! I hope Violette will be able to keep her calm next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice that Ms.J came and rode you, and of course she loved you. I hope that Violette can keep Aral calmer when you are out of the field, but you must be nice to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its great that Vidock will get some Riding in! And poor Aral. One of the guys around here had separation anxiety issues with one of his mares.It took a while to help her get over it. Hopefully being with Violette will help.
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are getting some special attention Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice you had fun being ridden, and it looks like Ms J had great time too ! We hope Violette will be able to help Aral keep calm. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.