Friday 3 August 2018

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs! It has been hot, Dear Friends. Very hot indeed. But we do have some nice shady places to be, and, when she has time, we get showers from #1!


So there was this big brouhaha last week when The Big V came home after 8 months away at school in England. He came up to all of us to say hello. That slut Doupette actually gave him a kiss. I blew him a raspberry. After all, who does he think he is? And I have my own Prince CHARMEing, you know! 


He is so handsome, and such a sweetheart!

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, Everyone! I am really enjoying my new digs and my new friends! Please meet my buddy, Sarko:


Yep. That's right. He is a mule!

#1 and Ms.C thought I looked a little thin when I got back. Probably all the hard work I did my last month in England, so they are feeding me up!


Have you noticed how light my coat has become? But I am still just as handsome!

11 comments:

  1. you look amazing big V. and that was nice to offer you a shower in that heat... we hope next week the weather becomes more fall-ish, before wqe melt away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violette, you look very happy with your Charm-ing boyfriend ;)
    Welcome back to your home Vidock. You are indeed handsome.

    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend is very handsome, Violette. You do look a little lean, Vidock, but you also look very well muscled which shows how well you have been working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to have you back, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You V's are looking great today. It's nice that you both have friends to hang out with in your pastures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you right back where you belong Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidock, I watched a show about horses in Texas, and I'll never forget what one animal control officer said, "That horse needs more groceries!" So, it's good that you are getting your groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violette, your boy friend Charme is very handsome and he picked a real beauty in you.

    Vidock, you look even more handsome now that before you left if that is even possible.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violette ton copain a l'air ... charmant. C'est sure ! Il est beau comme tout.
    Vidock tu es pas mal comme ça. C'est vrai que tu es plus fin, mais comme ça on voit bien que tu es musclé. Et puis c'est l'été. La chaleur ça n'ouvre pas l'appétit.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charme is charming indeed, and we're glad you chose him as a boyfriend. You're handsome, Vidock, lean but strong ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Violette, your Charme is indeed a handsome horse and Mom says that Vidock is indeed quite a bit darker! She was looking at the New Years Party photos that Queen Penelope had in Midway a long time ago and Voidock was quite dark.
    I think he is most handsome
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.