Wednesday 28 February 2018

Wednesday Whinnies with Violette


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I hope you are all well. Not too cold? It's been very cold here, and I am grateful to have my thick woolly coat!

I have been learning more new things! #1 was over on Sunday afternoon. I wore my collar and harness again, and she and Ms. C put a swingletree (it's called singletree in North America) on me for the first time. It's a metal bar that balances the pull of a draught horse. And after that, they even attached a log to it so I had my first experience of logging. It was very exciting!





I love being a working horse!


#1 even took a short video of me!


 And after all that hard work, I got a fab treat bucket!


12 comments:

  1. wow that is great! maybe soon you can bring some logs to my house too? we would need it to stand this horrible cold weather ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you are enjoying yourself Violette! You look so good too.
    Bet those treats were good after your workout.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Génial ! cela avance vite ! Bravo les filles !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in that portrait of you with the blue sky background. It looks like you are liking doing some work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Violette...purple is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the video. I love seeing you in action :-) You are such a beautiful girl, Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great ! We enjoyed seeing you at work in the video ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job pulling that log, Violette. We hope you got some extra apples and carrots as a bonus.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you beautiful sweet girl. There you are, still with your violet colored things #1 gave to you. I have missed seeing all of your horses. Love you as well as Tommy and the Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you are enjoying your training and your work, Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are now a working girl. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.