Tuesday 31 October 2017

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Our dear friend, Loustiquette, got her angel wings yesterday. We are sending a lot of love to her #1, her grandad who is devastated, and to her pesky little sister, Hisia (Genji's cousin) who suddenly finds herself an only cat. Therre is a blog post here.These things really make you realise how tenuous our hold on happiness is. I know I worried #1 a whole lot when I was sick, so I am going to try really hard to stay healthy now. And that blue menace had better do the same (and ditto of course for my sister Sei and that Beebsy son of mine).

I snuggled up in my little sleep pod as I reflected:


I then moved to the living room where there were sunpuddles:


In the afternoon, I tried out the new hammock in the study. You remember the one that needed repair? well, it didn't get repaired and it finally collapsed last week. Thankfully, #1 had a new one exactly the same!


My heart wasn't really in it but I tried a little head dangle anyway...


We are crossing our paws for better days, when none of our friends are sick or have to leave.

12 comments:

  1. It is always hard when a beloved kitty crosses the Bridge.It's even harder when it is unexpected. We must remember to enjoy the days we have together and remember all the good days that came before.Louistiquette did have a good life.Remember her sweetness.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad day. A friend from my human's rock journalism days - someone she looked up to a lot - also passed away. So it has been pretty gloomy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shade will meet him on the rainbow bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let's face it, Tama...this time of year makes us all introspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the sad times just aren't much fun. Hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad times allow us to recognize and appreciate future joy. Love to Loustiquette's family.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so sorry for the loss of your friend and for her family. It is just so hard when these things happen. Soft woos and gentle hugs from all of us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. When those we love go over the bridge, they always take a piece of our heart with them. But we can fill our hearts with the treasure of our memories of them. I send you treasured memories.
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're very sad for Loustiquette too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her life force is now a part of the energy of the universe so a part of her will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always sad when we lose a furiend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.