Monday 9 October 2017

Manly Monday


Genji: #1 said I could go first this week. I have been tearing around the house, now that I feel better, and eating up a storm. As you know, we don't do clothes around here, but the other day, when I was having my treats, #1 slung this festival coat over my back. Do you think it suits me?


She did also take this nice portrait of me!


Da Beebs: I have a nice portrait too!


And here I am squatting the seat that is usually reserved for Mama-Tama. Thank goodness she was elsewhere at the time!


Tommy: #1 got this great shot of me catching my ball!


And here I am with my next-door girlfriend Damia. Her #1, Ms. N, was in hospital for a long time, but she is finally home and we went to visit her!


And we mentioned before that Damia has a new little kitten bro. His name is Merlin and he is growing up fast! 


 Vidock: I have a portrait too!


 I am back to my usual routine of going out riding in the woods with Mr. JP:


 We hope you all have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. we wish you a super week too!!! and the coat looks fabulous... the color rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are looking VERY good today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all look terrific and Genji, you look pretty sharp in your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots of all of you!
    We were concerned about the apparent growth on Da Beebs left ear...then we realized it was a door knob!
    Have a great week!!
    Snuggles from the Island Chans
    across the pond xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you are such a joy to see and to learn about your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous in your festival coat, Genji ! Great action shot, you're so athletic, Tommy ! You all look great, have a good week ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks great, especially Vidock having a nice ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Le rouge te va super bien Genji. C'est une bonne couleur pour aller avec celle de ta robe. Mais c'est très bien que c'était juste un essai. Tu es très beau sans.
    Super nouvelle que tu te sentes mieux.
    Merlin est de plus en plus beau.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum has never put clothes on us either, Genji, but you do look very dashing in your festival coat. Red really suits you dear boy.
    Very mancatly pose Beebs. How tall you look!
    We're glad that Damia's mum was well enough to come home. It must be lovely for you and Damia to see each other again. Merlin is a most handsome fellow. We enjoy seeing him.
    Exquisite photo of you Vidock. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures of everyone. We like that coat thrown over you Genji. You look great in red. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very handsome shots of all the boys!!! We missed your snuggles yesterday but we see there was no shortage of snuggling at The Pouponette!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just keep eating everything up
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such good pics of all those manly creatures. Mum says the head shot of Vidock is beauty-full.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You boys are all looking great. It's good to hear that Genji is feeling well too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh! Look at you guys! I did not know about Manly Monday! Now that I do, I shall have to ask my Mommy if I, Marvelous, can pawticipate! You guys all do it so well. And Genji, red is definitely your colour!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.