Monday 10 August 2015

Manly Monday


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Everyone. I have so much to tell you that I almost need a post to myself! I am back in my birth home in preparation for the big event on August 15th and I have been working with a Japanese horse logger who brought all his traditional equipment from Japan! Look how cool it is:




I have been good as gold working the Japanese logger and #1 says she is very proud of me!




Tommy: I have been very busy giving moral support and generally looking after #1 during this crazy time. Here is a photo of me jumping for joy in the field where the big event will take place on Saturday!



Da Beebs: I generall disapprove of #1 being out so much but she has been giving me a great deal of attention so I guess I can't complain too much...

 
 
Da Genj: I always find that the best strategy during crazy times is to nap!



Marmite/The Traveller: Hi everyone, I thought I would just stop by and say hello. The food lady says I look cute:


11 comments:

  1. How nice to see all you boys today! Good luck at your event, Vidock - I hope it all goes amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good boy, Vidock ! And you look great with that traditional japanese equipment ! Moral support is very important for busy humans : well done, Tommy and the kitties ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love that picture of Tommy jumping for joy.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just love seeing pics of Big V! Looks like you all have had a busy weekend. Hope your Monday is a good one!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. very manly Monday...

    have fun at the event Big V - and be a good boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so well there, Vidock - that's a lot of equipment to carry around, never mind pulling all those logs. Tommy - you are leaping for joy in that awesome pic. The boy kitties are looking quite handsome today. We especially love seeing The Traveller.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Vidock, you'll be ready I'm sure. Howdy gang, have a fun week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On est contentes de te voir le Voyageur. Tu sembles serein.
    Vidock tu es un vrai pro. Tu comprends le japonais ?
    Les garçons chats vous semblez bien tranquilles. C'est la chaleur qui vous endort ?
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking very handsome in the traditional Japanese horse logging equipment.
    The Traveller is looking well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vidock, you are looking so good doing the logging!
    We like all the manly pictures today :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vidock, we're so impressed with you. We know you'll do great at your event.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.