Here are the guidelines:
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people / dogs!
• What is your current obsession? Playing with my tennis ball
• Favourite Coffee Shop? We don’t spend much time in coffee shops, but when she lived in Chicago, #1 used to love one in her neighbourhood called “The Bourgeois Pig”!
• Do you nap a lot? Oh yes! I am an accomplished power napper!
• Who was the last person you hugged? #1! Lots of times each and every day!
• What’s for dinner? Dried food mixed with some ham and grated cheese!
• What was the last thing you bought? you mean, got bought for me - Tennis balls! LOTS of tennis balls! Proper tennis balls that last!
• What are you listening to right now? The birds singing outside
• What is your favourite weather? Sunshine is best but I m a true all-weather dog!
• What’s on your bedside table? Books
• Say something to the person/s who tagged you - Clive, I am in awe of what you do in life!
• What’s your favourite play activity? Catching the tennis ball in flight!
• Favourite vacation spot? Anywhere that #1 takes me! Last summer, we went to Cumbria and The Lake District, in England.
• Name the things you can’t live without - My family: #1 and my two kitty sisters
• What is your favourite tea flavour? Even though I am an English Springer Spaniel, I don’t really drink tea. #1’s current favourite is Temi from Sikkim
• What would you like to get rid of? My propensity for pawpad injuries!
• If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Right where I am. I love it here!
• What did you want to become as a child? you mean as a pup? Happy and loved! Mission accomplished!
• What do you miss? #1 when she’s away, and running like the wind when I have a pawpad injury
• What are you reading right now? I confess I’m not much of a reader but #1 is enjoying “Playing Cards in Cairo” by Hugh Miles
• What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? Muttluk all-weather boots!
• What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I often dream of my brother Sen-Chan, but that’s not really weird. It’s wonderful!
• If you could go back in time and talk to your 17 year old self, what would you say? you mean, as a young pup - Stay who you are, Tommy!
• Who or what would you choose to come back as ...? Me!
My Question: Are there any new activities you would like to try?
My Answer: I think agility would be fun!
My Tags: First off I'm tagging Fenway, Niamh, Nessa, Bear, and The Fours Bs! Have fun!
Glad to hear the vet visit went well. You're looking very sporty with that bandage, Tommy!ReplyDelete
I'm soooo happy it went well!ReplyDelete
I guess that explains why I didn't hear anything outside!
Furry khool meme! Clive tagged me as well...I think I'm pawing mine on Saturday or Sunday!
Woo do look soooo smashing in your sports tape!
The girls do look tuckered out after their trip. Red is a great colour on you, Tommy:) That was a good meme. It was nice to see that you achieved your dream of what you wanted to be when you grow up. And holidays in the Lakes District? You jetsetter, you:)ReplyDelete
Glad the vet visit went well. The sports tape was an inspired idea. ~S,S,C & FReplyDelete
Nice sports tape! Good idea #1! It looks great on you Tom, very sporty.ReplyDelete
Pei-Ess, I gave you guys and award!
So glad to hear the vet visit went well for everyone! The girls look adorable napping in their separate beds (i wonder if they'll ever cuddle together?) and Tommy, you like fantastic running with your ears flapping and that very handsome sports bandage on your foot.ReplyDelete
V-e-t visits always make us tired too. Glad it went well. Tommy, that paw boo boo sure isn't slowing you down!ReplyDelete
Great meme, Tommy! It's good to hear how happy you are. That sport bandage looks dashing indeed. Purrs to the girls, we are delighted they did so goood at the vet!ReplyDelete
Siena & Chilli
Shew! I'm glad you three had a good vet visit. How is it you manage to hurt your paw pads so often, Tommy?ReplyDelete
We are glad to hear everything went so well with Dr. C!ReplyDelete
Abby & Stygia
I am very happy your visit went so well! Tommy, your bandage looks very dashing!ReplyDelete
Tom you look so happy, and you , may be, start a dog fashion?ReplyDelete
ViVi & AB
Brillant Meme - Tommy!ReplyDelete
Glad to the visit to the vet went well. We'll be over in France for the weekend - hope the little man's mum can find a vet in Cannes - I have to be tick and tape wormed treated before I leave Cannes and we're only there for 3 days. It's a total pain! Hope the vet speaks some English too - otherwise I'll be very worried what the little man's mum asks to get done me!!
lots of woofs
Glad the visit went so well! The girls sure do look very sleepy but you have your second wind!ReplyDelete
Hooray for a good Vet visit! We're very glad your injury is minor this time, Tommy. That field looks like a great place for a romp, but your castle is probably even more fun!ReplyDelete
Gandalf and Grayson
Always good when a vet visit goes well. That is the best news. We really like your sporty bandage. Very colorful! Glad it doesn't hold you back.ReplyDelete
Have a fun day.
Ernie & Sasha
Psssst: I'm on the wall of the neighbours balcony. For the very first time! I'm lucky that the neighbour cats were not outside says Siena...ReplyDelete
I'm so happy wif the wesults fwom youw vet visit. I do think you look vewy dashing wif youw spowts tape. Ienjoyed weading about you in youw Meme..I think you awe a wondewful doggie who knows how to love and appweciate the booty of life ..what could be bettew
smoochie kisses to all of you
Dried food mixed with ham and grated cheese! Yum! No wonder Sei-Chan was tasting your food. #1's recipe sounds delicious! We love your meme. We're very glad that the vet visit went well for all of you.ReplyDelete
Good to hear everything is fine. We'd be tired too. We don't know where you get all the energy, Tom.ReplyDelete
Great news on the vet report. Nice of the little one to be quiet. You did a great job with all those questions and answers. Mom would love to do agility with TD but she is afraid she might fall down and both embarrass and hurt herself.ReplyDelete
Woos, the OP Pack
WE are so sorry for being so late in stopping by. My mom is the problem again, so busy. She wishes she did not have to work, but I guess she has to get get green papers to buy us treats with. Bear was excited to read your meme and he will try to do the meme soon! You look great, Tommy!ReplyDelete
--JB, Chester and of course, Bear!