Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesday Whinnies


Violette: Well, #1 is off. Both The Big V and I wish we could carry her ourselves, so she would no longer have to worry about things mechanical… Anyway, we will miss her and hope she can return on schedule on Sunday.

Yesterday was a big day because we had our annual dentist visits. #1 did not manage to get a photo of me whilst I was being "done" (or "floated" as they say in horse language!), so here is one taken just after, as I was awaiting my apples and carrots!


I was good as gold for the dentist, and I hear that The Big V was too. #1 was very proud of us!


Vidock: Well, I can't say it's my favourite thing to do but one has to have a beautiful smile! So, here I am, being held by #1 as the dentist worked away:


As you can see, they have a special contraption they put in our months so that they stay open whilst the dentist is working.

It wasn't just me and Violette that got done yesterday. All my family at my old home got done as well. Here is a nice pic of my Daddy, Orgueil, being held by Uncle E as the dentist worked:


And here is my Mummy, Jessy, in a great hurry to go back out to her pasture after it was over!


13 comments:

  1. We do not thing dental stuff is much fun.
    Glad it is all over for you :)
    Good luck for #1!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. We kitties do not like dental work either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe Travels to #1!

    Of khourse, the new boot needs to fit lots and lots of snakhks!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noooooo! No dentist for us !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels, bring back another Big Cat! We wanna see it.

    V's...proud of you and also of Vidock's mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mention teeth or dentist to us! We hope #1 finds a replacement for the Big Cat.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both sure did good with the dental thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wonder what the horses must think when we do that - it is so necessary for them, but must seem so strange to them.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both were very brave with the dentist ! We hope everything goes well for your mom ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You probably have big teeths to fix.
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're so glad you both were so good for the dentist. Now your smiles sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We go bonkers at the thought of mere tooth brushing!
    Peaceful, safe trip for your #1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hm, wonder why it's called "floating"?

    Three out of three kitties absolutely HATE dentals (especially after this year!)11

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.